Thursday, July 11, 2013

I am the Queen of multitasking.

As you all know, they say that you have to be able to multitask to get ahead in this age.  Well, I want you to know, that as a pit bull, I have all of you completely squashed.

I am a fantastic multi-tasker.  Have you ever given any thought to how much multitasking a dog does everyday?  Let take some time to explore this. 

 
Ok, case study number one, do you see the kid on the left?  That's my sister - Madison.  She cannot multitask.  Even though she has thumbs and hooman thought processes - do not ask her to do more than one thing at once.  Please don't - for your safety and hers.  Walk and chew gum - NOPE.  Shower and Sing - NOPE.  I really am completely in awe that she wakes up every morning - sleeping and breathing?  That's dangerous for someone like her. 
 
As the worlds most awesomist pit bull terrier, I multi-task all of the time.  Seriously.  Think about it.  I walk and wag my tail.  I walk and act cute. I walk and smile.  I eat and wag my tail.  I can eat flip flops and run at full speed away from the old lady.  I mean, really, the list goes on and on and on.  I am definitely the queen of multitasking.  I deserve a show in HGTV or something.  (I was going to say animal planet, but, seriously, I prefer to spend time with hoomans and not animals.)
 
Just sayin folks, never ever underestimate the intelligence of your fur baby - think of all of the things we do at one time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment